Congratulations! Pack your bags and don’t forget your swimsuits! Hopefully you all are good at packing fast, because starting tomorrow we all are going on a two week cruise.
What the cruise has to offer:
- Rest & Relax:
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes including yoga and tai chi
- Sun Deck with 2 swimming pools
- 2 whirlpools
- Action & Adventure:
- Rock-climbing wall
- Basketball court
- Top-deck jogging track
- Video game arcade
- Dining Options:
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including the Windjammer Café, Sorrento’s Pizza, Compass Deli, and room service*
- Johnny Rockets®*
- Café Latté-tudes, serving Seattle’s Best Coffee®*
- Kids & Families:
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean® Youth Program
- Royal Babies® and Royal Tots® programming featuring specially designed Fisher Price activities
- Expanded teen-only hangout areas
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- Entertainment & Shopping:
- Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Main Theater
- 7,500 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale® with 212 slots and 12 tables
- 9 bars and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge
- Duty-free Shops Onboard featuring name brand jewelry, perfumes, apparel and more
Stops that will be made (We will stay 3 days on each. 4 on the last one):
- Western Caribbean
Beyond their tropical paradise settings, these islands are home to rich culture and complex histories. Explore archaic ruins, sunny beaches, rainforests and numerous waterfalls. It’s a lot to pack for but definitely worth the trip. Spend a fun-filled afternoon at our floating Aqua Park in Labadee, a private destination available only to Royal Caribbean guests. We like to think we’re inclusive but, admittedly, that’s only for our guests. Which makes us kind of exclusive.
- Eastern Caribbean:
Relax surrounded by the white-sand beaches and resplendent turquoise waters of the most beautiful islands on earth. Or don’t relax and find adventure parasailing high above it all or at the Dolphin Encounter. Or visit Labadee, one of our exclusive, private tropical destinations where nature brings striking mountains and pristine beaches within arm’s reach. Or, oh okay, you get the idea, there’s a ton to do here.
- Southern Caribbean:
The most exotic Caribbean islands await you down south. Adventures are endless in this area. Why not explore the Hato Caves in Curaçao, or seize the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to race an America’s Cup sailboat. Why not bask and relax at Magens Bay Beach in gorgeous St. Thomas, or stroll down the streets of Old San Juan and discover the largest Spanish citadel in the New World. Why not experience the many cultures that make up these exotic islands. Why not? No reason at all.
Mod Note- You can change his age to 19. :)
Handlers Name & Age: Palmer | 20
Timezone/activity: Central || 7-8. ——I’m on a tight work schedule. I work almost every day; 8/12 hours, and the time is variable (2-10pm, 10pm-6am, or 6am-2pm/6am-6pm). Though I do have some time off here and there for a few days at a time… I’m usually on my hectic schedule.
Character Name: Maik Anderson
We need Adrian to complete the Lopez Family and Maik to complete the Hummel-Andersons. But you’re also welcome to audition for Seth Chang or Joseph St. James, whoever pleases you the most :)